If the software keeps indicating that it is trying to connect to the frame grabber (see bottom left corner of the screen), then please follow these steps:
- Right-click the Start menu and click Device Manager.
- Look for the section Imaging Devices and and expand it.
- Find the device named X64 Xcelera-CL LX1 Board and check if there is a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark shown on its icon.
- Run the installer of the frame grabber drivers and choose the option Repair.
- Restart your computer and go back to the Device Manager to make sure the yellow triangle with the exclamation mark has disappeared.
- Start the LIFA software to see if the software can connect to the frame grabber.
If this does not solve your problem, then please contact our support team.