Welcome to the Lambert Instruments Frequently Asked Questions. This is where you can find answers for troubleshooting your problem or obtaining more information about a certain subject. If you cannot find your question or the answer was not helpful or satisfactory, please do not hesitate to send us an email.
- Apr 28, 2015 Which factors can influence my FLIM measurements?
- Apr 28, 2015 The calculated lifetimes are different from what I expected
- Apr 28, 2015 How do I perform a measurement?
- Apr 28, 2015 Do the quantum efficiency, absorption coefficient and concentration of my sample affect the calculated lifetimes?
- Apr 28, 2015 What frequency should I use?
- Apr 28, 2015 Which settings should I use?
- Apr 28, 2015 How should I start up and shut down the setup?
- Apr 28, 2015 Why does the phase lifetime differ from the modulation lifetime?
- Apr 28, 2015 What does modulation lifetime mean?
- Apr 28, 2015 What does phase lifetime mean?
- Apr 28, 2015 What reference should I use?
- Apr 28, 2015 LI-FLIM reports that the background is incompatible or missing
- Apr 28, 2015 LI-FLIM reports LED failure
- Apr 28, 2015 My LIFA control unit has detected overexposure
- Apr 28, 2015 The red light on my LIFA control unit is on
- Apr 28, 2015 The image intensity drops in part of the image
- Apr 28, 2015 LI-FLIM doesn't detect one of my devices
- Apr 28, 2015 I switched on the camera but I don't see anything
- Dec 15, 2016 Where do I find the log files of LI-Capture?
- Dec 15, 2016 Where do I find the log files of LI-FLIM?
- Sep 13, 2016 Can I install LI-FLIM on my Mac?
- Apr 28, 2015 How should I analyze my data?
- Apr 28, 2015 What do DC and AC stand for?
- Apr 28, 2015 How can I export data?
- Apr 28, 2015 Is LI-FLIM compatible with MATLAB?