Record fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy (FLIM) data in a matter of seconds. Compared to alternative methods like time-correlated single photon counting (TCSPC), the LIFA is over 100 times faster.
Our advanced software instantly analyzes your data and presents the calculated fluorescence lifetimes visually. Recorded images are compatible with ImageJ, FIJI, Matlab and MetaMorph. Detailed statistical data can be exported to Excel worksheets.
The LIFA is compatible with every fluorescence microscope with a camera output. This includes fluorescence microscopes by Leica, Nikon, Olympus, TILL and Zeiss, as well as confocal microscopes and TIRF microscopes.
- Non-phototoxic illumination
- High quantum efficiency with the optional Gen III GaAs intensifier
- Time-lapse recording mode
- Forster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET) efficiency mapping
- Multi-frequency acquisition for separation of multiple lifetimes
- Polar (Phasor) plot inspection and separation of multiple lifetimes
- Easy integration into specialized image analysis pipelines
The LIFA is compatible with several types of microscopes:
- Widefield fluorescence microscopes
- Confocal spinning disk fluorescence microscopes
- Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence (TIRF) microscopes
- Hyperspectral imaging system by Gooch & Housego
- Prior filter wheels and XY stage for multi-channel acquisition