This version introduces averaging of multiple images per phase, custom phase order recording, and improves several aspects of the user interface.
- Averaging multiple images per phase is now supported. The number of images can be set in the Preferences screen.
- Custom phase order can now be set in the Preferences screen.
- Filenames of active reference and sample files are now shown in status bar at the bottom of the window.
- The last reference lifetime value is restored when starting the software.
- The Light duty cycle setting in the Preferences screen is restored on startup.
- Changed color scheme of progress bar window to match the rest of the user interface.
- The build number of the software is now shown in the tooltip of the release version number in the About screen.
- The Preferences and About screens are now the topmost windows.
- Fixed an issue where recording a reference would cause an error after clearing all recordings through the API.
The following software is required to run this version of LIFA:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable
- Teledyne DALSA Sapera SDK
- Teledyne DALSA Xcelera-CL LX1 Base drivers